If you are in the Greater Sacramento area August 18th – 20th I wanted to extend an invitation to join us at New Life Community Church for our 4th annual REVIVE Conference. There is no cost so come join us for a night, two, or three. I’ve posted the schedule below.
It is evident that God is doing some incredible things amongst churches and the communities they serve in this region! The REVIVE Conference has been a time where we set aside three days as a church to encounter God’s presence and allow Him encourage and speak to us corporately, not just our church but the Body of Christ!
As we head into the weekend here are 5 expectations to bring with you:
1) Expect to be encouraged – If you’ve been battling discouragement in your life come with an expectation to be built up. If you have felt like you’ve been beaten down it’s time to get an encouraging word!
2) Expect to encounter God’s presence – If God doesn’t show up all we have is a few mics, some lights and a band. Our worship leader, Andre Reis, however has been preparing his heart and team for the REVIVE Conference for quite some time and is anticipating God to reveal Himself to His people.
3) Expect God to speak to you – “Man shall not live by bread alone, but on ever word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.” What are you living on lately? What’s fueling the vision for your life? Come expecting God to give you a word that will sustain you!
4) Expect a miracle – I don’t know what you are up against or what obstacle you are facing, but I do know that when we God’s people come expecting we can expect God to move among us in some spectacular and supernatural ways. Come expecting God to do the impossible.
5) Expect to see the power of the Gospel to be on display – I heard an awesome quote by Judah Smith a few days ago, “The Gospel works best if we let the Gospel do the work!” Come expecting to encounter God’s Good News for your life! Not our church agenda or our schedule, but the “power of God unto salvation!”
I hope you come expecting! Here is the schedule:
Sunday, August 18th – Paul Goulet @ 9am, 11am and 5pm
Monday, August 19th – Francis Anfuso @ 7pm
Tuesday, August 20th – Sean Smith @ 7pm
New Life Community Church is located at:
8101 Sunset Ave. Fair Oaks, CA 95628